Tuesday 6 November 2007

Influence-o-blog™

The splendid fiddleist Rupert Luck (1, 2) wrote very nicely to ask if he could quote from this blog. I am absolutely bowled over with flatterization (or is it flatternity) that someone should wish to do so. Presumably he will have to avoid letting on that it was written by a knuckle-dragging brass-player who cannot count over ten without shoes and socks off and who occasionally wears (metaphorically speaking) a Pickelhaube with semi-comedic intent while editing. But hey.

Clearly my master-plan is working and this blog is becoming massively influential. It is now only a matter of time before I have strawberry yoghurt manufacturers coming grovelling to me, begging to be allowed to buy me out or to bribe me, before I bankrupt them with my scathing reviews. Muahahaha, as they say, ahahah.

No comments: