Wednesday 4 February 2009

Snow

DSCF3559It's been both stressful and fun in this period of bad or good weather and I hope, sooner or later, to have time to write up why, but I do not at the moment. For now, here is a certain medical school quadrangle looking pretty in the snow. 

Note that our students are medical students. They are famed for certain aspects of their behaviour. Suffice it, then, to say that I had to Photoshop the picture to reduce certain all-too-anatomically-correct, er, attributes of the snowman in the picture. I am not especially prudish but it really was a bit, ah, prominent for what I wanted to use as a more general-purpose picture. He is, or perhaps was now that the thaw is setting in, most certainly a snowman and really quite unashamed of it. Students eh? Bless.

No comments: