Wednesday 25 February 2009

How to get your day improved a bit (no Tamsin I am not being sarcastic here)

  1. Come out of the gym in a rage at your own stupidity.
  2. (gnah! wagghh! ungghh!!)
  3. Go and buy something nice at the little Tesco Metro round the corner - the toffee fudge yoghurt or whatever it's called, say.
  4. Get served by really nice, charming, friendly people. (No, I am not being sarcastic. They really are that.)
  5. Go out feeling cheered up. Day has got better. What just happened there??

What is this magical power that some people have? Most odd. I am not naming names but there are staff there who honestly do have the ability to brighten up your day by being, I don't know, calm, charming, friendly, nice. Something or other. It just works. It is an amazing gift.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I wonder which scenario really happened...

Strawberryyog said...

Kat, to be absolutely honest, they both did. The pool first then Tesco's.

Strawberryyog said...

I should add that this magical effect does not work with all staff or every morning. It's very dependent on the particular individuals who are on at the time. This morning, no buzz. :(