Wednesday 21 May 2008

Despicable

Unfortunately my plan to operate an English Language Improvement Service for spammers and other needy souls has not yet got off the ground due to problems with the funding. (Apparently it's tied up in a bank account, that only you can access, following the tragic ... oh never mind.)

Anyway, in the meantime I wanted to share this one with you. It's the subject line of an email message I just received:

Locate Good and despicable Boxed Software for Windows or Apple Mac...

Good idea actually. Maybe as a sideline we could publish the Despicable Software Index - it could save people a lot of time.

My other current favourite concerns "NOF". My, how I enjoy those. My day feels incomplete without a NOF. I will collect an example for you next time I see it. Excellent stuff.

No comments: