Thursday 2 October 2008

Normal service will be resumed. Eventually.

IMG_0048-v1I apologize to my many millions of readers for the current slow rate of posting to this blogological emuārs writing webbity entity thang. I am having a bit of a busy time. It's blogologically frustrating, because I have a whole load of things that are nearly finished and that I'd like to post, but I don't have the time/energy to do the last 3% and get them finished and up. I will, one of these days. Gulp.

In the meantime, I bet you're thinking I wonder if Vogel has a photo of young persons emerging from a railway tunnel in France while riding a strange rail-bikoid thing and, d'you know, oddly enough I do, and here it is. It's a splendid, unusual thing offering lots of fun and, yes, even a touch of exercise: if you ever get the chance to do this - they call it Vélorail and there are about forty sites in France - please do not miss out!

More soon, or soonish, I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a representative of one million of your readers, I speak for all of us by saying "Come back soon!" However, I, being so busy not only with work but now school on top of that, might not have time to read all of your come-backs. Hmph.

Strawberryyog said...

Thanks Kat, and don't get too busy! :)